Monthly women’s circles.
This is an amazing healing space, where we gather to connect, listen to, and support each other on this healing journey.
Intentions of our circle:
- To share experiences, and be heard and witnessed in our truth
- To be held in our expression, without judgement or advice
- To reconnect with ourselves, and with other women
- To give and receive nurture and support
- To gain insights and clarity
- To build a sense of community and friendship
- To create time for our own healing
- To celebrate ourselves and each other
We connect monthly (usually the last Sunday of the month), via Zoom. Bookings are made on a subscription basis to ensure continuity of this beautiful community group, and run from January to December. You can end your subscription at any time. Your investment is £10/month.
We may accept new attendees during the year if we have space - please contact us if you are wishing to join, and we can see if we are a good fit.
- Experience of listening to others and being listened to (please contact us if you do not have this experience, and we can support you in what you need)
- Desire to go deep into your experience and embrace discomfort
- Be able to own your resistance when things feel challenging
- Tech to access the circles via Zoom
- A set up that means we can see and hear you (camera on a stand so that it is still, working microphone)
- A quiet space where you won’t be interrupted
- Sometimes, the work will involve practices in which you might like to lie down or move around a little - this is not essential but please bear this in mind when selecting your space