We parents work so hard looking after others' needs, rather than our own. We so often work in isolation even though we are doing the most challenging work imaginable. Our own well-being and healing are put on the back burner. We can so easily end up feeling exhausted, burnt out, and alone.
Where is your safe place to truly be yourself, to build strong bonds with others, to listen and be listened to, and to heal your inner wounds?
Strong connections are:
- Essential for our survival
- Essential for our sense of well-being
- Essential for healing relational wounds
- Essential for understanding ourselves
- Essential for loving relationships
When we connect deeply with others, we are able to open ourselves up to the fullness life can bring, to remember our own strength and goodness, and to find our own unique path. As we step into our own power, and remember who we truly are, we can start to bring so much more to our lives - to really live!
Our Circle Gatherings are about:
- Giving yourself permission to pause
- Finding time to dedicate to your own growth and healing
- Recognising your own true power
- Being seen and accepted just as you are
- Leaning into the support of other women, in a safe, accepting space
- Reconnecting to what is real and important for you
In our Circle Gatherings we allow ourselves time and space to reflect on important themes, to share what's real for us in the moment, and to support each other, without judgement, in whatever we need. Circle brings us back to ourselves, and to each other, to build support and connection in a way that is so often lost in our culture today.
Come back to connection - join us on the first Sunday of each month, from 7.30pm for a prompt 8pm start, in Wokingham
Space is very limited, so advance bookings are highly recommended!
*As you all hopefully know, we are fully supportive of our wonderful dads in this group - and we recognise the need for a safe space for women to share their experiences, which is why we have chosen to make these circles women only at this time <3